viernes, 18 de abril de 2008

Big Walter








Tell Me1. Tell Me2. What Fool Is That Knockin'3. Big Bad Woman4. I Treated You Like A Fool5. If The Blues Was Money6. Love Me One More Time7. Nobody Loves Me8. Pack Fair And Square9. To The Married Men10. Walkin' To Conroe11. Walter's Boogie
Note: Big Bad Woman and If The Blues Was Money are on both Tell Me and Pain In My Heart.
They are different recordings and worth having a second time.
Pain In My Heart
1. Pain In My Heart2. Summer Is Gone Winter Is Almost Here3. Big Bad Woman4. My Ol' Lady Says I'm Cheatin' On Her5. Shirley Jean6. So Tired7. If The Blues Was Money8. Twelve Midnight9. Ma Ha10. Copyright Your Man11. If You Seen It Why Did You Step In It
Cool Breeze
1. Answer To Stager Lee2. Calling Margie3. Cool Breeze4. Get To Gettin'5. A Long Way To Go6. Hello Maria7. Oh No Blues8. Crazy Dreams9. I Thought I Heard My Baby Crying10. I Want To Be Your Chauffeur11. Feeling A Little Worried12. Darkest Hour Is Just Before Dawn
Six Weeks Of Misery
1. Louise2. Oh Ramona3. San Antonio Here I Come4. Six Weeks Of Misery5. Preacher Who Turn To A Drunk6. Never Too Old7. Santa Claus Is Right Outside8. The Old Clock On The Motel9. Sheets And Pillows Torn To Pieces10. Life's Highway11. Lookin' For A Home12. Junior Jumped In






No hay comentarios: